AC Part Flat Tube 5mm Fin Wave PA Radiator OEM16400-7A111 RAV4' 96-97 SXA11 26MT Toyota
|Car Type||RAV4' 96-97 SXA11 26MT||DPI||1859|
|Core Size(mm)||350X708X26||Carton Size(mm)||770X130X530|
1. Use 100% new PA66+GF30 raw material to make the plastic tank, shiny & high toughness.
2. Provide more cooling than standard radiators.
3. Easy installation without mounting modifications.
4. Pressure tested and 1 year limited quality guarantee
5. Packing: Strong brown carton with foam, suitable to long sea freight. Or according to your requirements
6. We test each piece of our product, enhance the overall performance of your engine.
|Condition||Brand New / Aftermarket|
|Material||Plastic Tank + Aluminum Core|
- Durably constructed for prolonged performance under extreme conditions
- Delivers optimum cooling efficiency
- Equipped with aluminum core
- Precisely developed by highly qualified in-house engineers
- Carefully manufactured to OE specifications to guarantee a perfect fit
- Straightforward installation – no modifications necessary
- Rigorously tested to ensure optimum functionality
- Available for vast range of domestic and import vehicles
Durably constructed to OE specifications and equipped with an aluminum core, Sunhope’s aluminum core OE replacement radiators are guaranteed to deliver a perfect fit and optimum cooling efficiency. Sunhope is a reliable manufacturer of heat exchange products for the automotive aftermarket.
|1. Payment||By TT or Western Union is acceptable.|
100% payment if the total amount is less than 3000 $.
30% deposit and 70% balance before shipment if the total amount is more than 5000$.
100% by western union if the total amount is less than 1000 $.
|2. Lead time||3-15 working days , subject to the order quantity|
|3. Shipment term||DHL, UPS or other air express, By sea|
|4. MOQ||30 pcs.|
What to Look for When Buying a Radiator for Your Car
Construction --- The most trusted and commonly used radiators these days are those that are made of aluminum because they're tougher and not prone to corrosion unlike other radiator options out there.
Tubing ---The bigger and wider the tubes in the radiator, the better. The truth is, wide tubes maximize the contact that the coolant makes and because of that, more heat is absorbed from the engine. Aside from the width of the tubes, the thickness also determines how quickly the heat can be absorbed. Generally, the thickness of the walls should be minimized.
Airflow --- For the radiator to function effectively, air should be able to flow freely through the core. That means radiators that have more fins are recommended by engine experts. However, too many fins could actually crowd and block the right airflow. A radiator with 15 fins is the best choice because it allows air to move freely for proper heat dissipation.
Radiator Fans ---Believe it or not, mechanical radiator fans can eat up as much as 20 horsepower or 6500 RPM and that's the reason why you should switch to electric radiator fans. By using electric radiator fans, the movement of air inside the radiator would be improved and as a result, there's less chance that your car's engine would overheat.
Coolant Restriction ---For your car to operate at optimum levels, it's important that coolant should never be restricted. You see, no matter how well built a radiator is, it's as good as useless if its coolant is actually being restricted.
So before buying a brand-new radiator for your car, you better consider all things that were mentioned above that's because you don't want to spend anything on something that would simply disappoint you.